IoT with AME
Jump to navigation Jump to search
IoT with AME - The Internet of Things, with Arduino, MQTT, and ESP8266
This is work in progress started in June 2017 - I am in the process of typing out my experiences with IoT, Arduino, and ESP8266, as a documentation for myself and as something that might be helpful to others.
- The AME Stack - A compact software and hardware stack to build MQTT-connected IoT devices
- My IoT projects - What I built over time (plenty!)
- MQTT - A protocol for connecting IoT devices
- Software: Libraries for devices and capabilities, and access on MQTT-, TCP-, WLAN-, and chip level
- Software Problems: C++ and very small memory pose diverse challenges
- Hardware: Arduino, ESP8266, and additional hardware
- Hardware Problems: Bugs are not limited to software - plain electricity can be tricky, too!
- Challenges - How to overcome hardware and software limitations
- IoT Management - How to manage an IoT installation
- To Do - What I would like to improve and add in this Wiki
Note to self (help on MediaWiki):